Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Only Pink...


Photobucket

Never In a Million years would I have ever thought I would be the only girl in my family! I have an amazing Husband and 3 very Handsome Boys! Don't get me wrong I love my life there is never a slow down moment{well when I sleep}! So no I never get bored! I will never get that chance to dress a girl up or teach a girl how to wear her make up. But I do get to ride 4-wheelers, and dirt bikes and all that fun boy stuff that girls never do. So I guess being the Pink in my House of Blues has its up side....I guess you can say I am just raising 3 more Marines LOL! Or that's what they say they are gonna be when the get older! ....well here is a pic of Koby riding his new dirt bike and Kyle riding his 4 wheeler!


Koby
Photobucket
Kyle
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment